Show Choir Audition Procedures
1. Auditions are May 3rd from 3:30-6pm.
a. You must stay the entire time.
2. You will sing a song of your choice.
a. Songs must be approx. 16 bars (verse/chorus) no longer than 1 minute
including the instrumental.
portion. We will cut you off so make sure you know where your music should
b. Please provide your own karaoke track.
c. A cappella singing is acceptable but not encouraged.
d. After everyone has auditioned vocally, choreography auditions begin.
3. Everyone will learn the choreography prior to the audition. Click HERE for the
a. Wear comfortable clothing suitable for dance.
b. You will dance in groups of 4-6.
4. Results will be posted via this website by 3pm May 4th.
5. Students who are chosen will have to have both a choir class and show choir in
their schedule for next year.